Here at RACS, a dedicated group of lawyers and strategic staff work to obtain safety and protection for ordinary people from all over the world.
We have a team of 20+ lawyers, experienced in human rights and migration law, who dedicate themselves to achieving positive outcomes for their clients. Our staff come from a wide range of cultural backgrounds, and several have refugee backgrounds themselves. We are united in our passion to uphold the rights of people seeking asylum and our aim to provide the best possible legal support to people applying for protection. We look forward to welcoming you to the team.
Communications & Marketing Officer – see here for full description
The Refugee Advice and Casework Service (RACS) seeks a dedicated person to join its team of committed human rights lawyers and support staff as a Communications and Marketing Officer.
The primary focus is to enhance the objectives of the Fundraising Manager (FM) and Executive Director (ED) in all aspects of communication, events and fundraising.
Essential Criteria for the role are:
- Experience as a communication and marketing professional
- Proven high level written and oral communication skills that show effective communication to a broad audience
- Experience working in online environments including producing and managing web content, using content management systems and social media, and producing digital communications
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience using graphic design packages, Adobe creative suite.
- Committed to refugee & asylum seeker causes
To apply, send a cover letter addressing the Essential Criteria and a resume to Kerrith Sowden at email@example.com using the subject line: Communications and Marketing Officer Application.
Applications close 8am on Monday 25th June 2018
RACS values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from suitably qualified people from ATSI backgrounds and people from CALD and LGBTIQ communities.